Sunday, January 12, 2014

Joe Hill, a song forever embedded deep in my heart



Click link to hear the song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f2J4ceCikI























Joe Hill

1.
I dreamed I saw Joe Hill last night
Alive as you and me
But Joe, says I, you’re ten years dead
Says Joe, I did’nt die, says Joe, I did’nt die.

2
The copper boss has killed you Joe
They shot you Joe, says I
Takes more than gun to kill a man,
Says Joe, I did’nt die. Says Joe, I did’nt die.

3
And standing there as big as life
And smiling’ with his eyes
Says Joe, they can never kill
When I’m to organize. When I’m to organize.

4
From San Diego up to Maine
In every mine and mill
Where wortkingfolks  defend their rights
It’s there you’ll find Joe Hill, its there you’ll find Joe Hill


(Repeat 1)


No comments:

Post a Comment